The group has been in existence for nearly thirty years now, having originally begun as a local branch of one of the national M.E. charities and since 2000, when our current name was adopted, has been an independent support group.
Members pay an annual subscription.
- Access to our helpline to provide information and support to people with M.E., their carers, families and friends.
- Regular informal monthly support meetings are held in Norwich, sometimes with presentations on topics such as nutrition and complementary therapies, and individual members also host their own occasional get-togethers as well as organising various events throughout the year.
- Members also receive our newsletter MEMO.
- Members have access to our own Members Only Facebook Page,
- We have our own library of books, DVDs and audiobooks for members to borrow. Most of these are naturally M.E.-related, but some are purely for enjoyment!
The Single Membership fee of £10 per Annum.
The Family Membership fee of £15 per Annum.
Membership is from June to End of May.
However, if a new member joins from January it will only be £5 until Renewal time in June.
We would all prefer it to be free, but it is not possible, without our members generous donations, we would not be able to survive.
TO JOIN CALL US on Our Helpline: 07823 407966
or download the Membership Form Below